Monday, October 18, 2004

Tension is building...

The past week has been one that has been anyting but relaxed. At least, that's what it seems like to me.

Here's the breakdown:

For the past couple of weeks, our apartment, containing 5 people, has been having some trouble keeping clean. Well, we have had a meeting about this problem since nothing was happening to fix it. It's been more than 2 weeks since that meeting and I guess still nothing has happened, if anything the situation got worse. I honestly have to say that I throw away or take care of anything that i use. As far as everyone else, I'm not sure.

Just today, one of my roommate's yelled out a statement that could have applied to anyone of us, but I'm sure it was directed at someone(s). Even though I can say that I don't think I had a hand in his anger, but I can't keep myself out of this situation. It's frustrating and hurtful. But, I guess I do tend to blame everything on me since I'm usually the cause of the problem. I don't know...

....I just listened to a voice mail that my roommate told me to listen to and I think I have figured out what is going on. I feel a litte relieved that it's not me that he's mad at, but he's mad at another one of my roommate's to also happens to be a good friend of mine. Unfortunately, he's doesn't have as strong of a connection as I do with the others, which puts him at a disadvantage. But, I have to admit that my friend that seems to be causing the frustration is in fact responsible. I can't sit back and lie, he is the cause of the frustration. I just hope that he doesn't realize quite yet why the others are frustrated. He tends to think highly of himself and his opinions, usually thinking he's the one that is right. I don't know, I hope this doesn't build up to the point something drastic must happen.

more to come....

No comments: