Thursday, October 07, 2004

The Big Break

Everyone knows about it. Everyone encounters in at sometime in their life, whether it be during the early years of their life, or later on. The moment in someone's life that causes a huge shift in their lives that seems to put everything in place. The moment in someone's life that changes their life forever......The Big Break. The turning point that changes everything, ties up all the lose ends, and settles all scores. Everything they've been working for is rewarded. I know that I don't have any control as to when this will happen and that I shouldn't try to rush it, but so many things are happening that I can't get a grip on my life. Events in my life are flying by too fast for me to keep up. Basically, life seems to be passing me by. Everything I do is worth nothing in my life. At least that's what it seems like. I feel helpless as I watch my time go by. Wasted minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, and years just seeming so short and unfulfilled.

I feel empty inside....I feel like I have no.......purpose in this life. What's a person without purpose? I don't know what I'm doing, I don't know where I'm going, and worst of all I don't know who I am. I've been searching but am coming up with no answers. I walk lost and lonely everyday of my life, regardless of how other people think I feel.

Something changed....why is this all happening to me? What did I do, or what didn't I do?

So many questions.......no answers.........

....to be continued.

No comments: