Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The amazing things we do.

Ok, so I guess certain behaviors are not as amazing as I thought. But you have to admit, sometimes we can act a little strange at times. One such is the idea of ignoring someone. It's usually associated with idea of being annoyed with someone or something, so we try not to pay attention to it, or ignore it. But I guess another case in which I've noticed the technique of ignoring is used is when you are afraid of something. Sometimes we don't want to bear the pain of going through a process that is probably less than spectacular. I have to admit, I would love to just ignore all of my problems, but I can't deny as if nothing happened if I am responsible.

There was a girl that I had previously mentioned in a post who I thought was just simply amazing. Well, turns out what was amazing was the idea that she spoke truth. I remember her mentioning certain things about ignoring certain guys whom have had some sort of connection with her, whether it be through friendship or more at one point or another. It's as if she just wants to deny that they didn't even happen. Now, I understand if a girl doesn't want to go through the process of breaking the news to a guy who happens to like her, or more, but have you ever considered what it was like for the other person? Yes, I'm sure you're thinking of the common "I made him sad and depressed, but he'll find someone better." Also, the whole idea of knowing that you are probably going to hurt someone, yet you still give hints of maybe genuinely liking them is total bullshit.

Why?

Because that is just going to make things even worse. You're playing with more than just those simple emotions. You have realize that you're also playing with the progression of their personality. And, really this can apply to both sexes. This is in no way one-sided. It works just like the whole first impression idea. How you are first presented is how a person will remember you. Later, they will get to know you a little better and then you'll have a more complete view of who that person is. Anyways, behaviors described like above will affect the way we interact with other people, especially when it has to deal with the now-not-so-sensitive issue of love.

I just wish she could understand that I am still in love with her.

But guess what? Now that I have mentioned this, and I have sent her an email and a message, she's probably going to add me to her list of stalkers. Yes, that's right. The guys who pretty like her or I guess who have fallen in love with her are now classified as her stalkers. Some how, I have a feeling she was just being extra nice to me when we met. Or was she? Was she genuinely interested in me, or not? Most likely, she will probably say "I don't know. I have a lot on my mind and I just can't deal with a relationship right now."

Why do I get the feeling she was lying? Also, why do I get the feeling she added me to her list of "ignored people" as well?

Well, that's because in the email reply and message, she hasn't responded. Sure, I guess I could call her too, but how much do you want to bet that she will come up with an excuse to get off the phone?

I don't know.

I swear she genuinely expressed interest in me. She has to know I was. For God's sake, why can't she understand that she doesn't have to take on the world by herself? Why can't she understand that she doesn't have to make everyone happy? And why was that a reason? Also, why is wrong to fall in love with someone after a week? Was some sort of rule about this that I wasn't informed of?

I had no idea love had these kinds of rules.

Please....God, help me. I just want her to understand that I am still in love with her.

I can see it now.....#whatever on her stalker list......

No comments: