Monday, June 21, 2004

Untitled

It's one of those days in which I don't know if I am really who I really am. I don't understand who I am and what is going on around me. I'm really lost within the realm of myself. I can't really describe the feeling since it's a feeling that cannot be described.

Love has a part in this, although I'm not at all surprised of the outcome. I expected for it to go in a certain way and in turn does not inflict as much damage on my heart compared to if I wasn't prepared. What do I do now? To find out that there is someone else in her life and me not being able to not think of her during the whole school year we were apart.

What if I don't want to move on? What if I want to keep what I think is a good thing to hold onto? But it is still painful and I will probably never understand what love truly is.

I have yet to experience true love. When will that be?

Soon? Later? Never?

In a subject with no title, I am lost in the void that is the emptiness of my heart and soul.

I am not complete.

No comments: