Friday, June 18, 2004

Fire anyone?

Another day in which nothing happened and I didn't have to work.

WAIT! AH HA!
Something DID happen today.

Of course, it's not a good one though. Reason I'm saying this is because one of the largest buildings in town, containing multiple businesses, caught on fire earlier today. The thing was just engulfed in flames and the smoke could be seen for miles.

FINALLY! SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED IN THIS DAMNED BORING TOWN!!!

Obviously, you can tell nothing really happens where I live. This town is called Osceola, and it's one of the most boring town's probably in the nation :P . But, I do sort of like it because I'm a little afraid of the bigger cities because people constantly shot, stabbed, and whatnot.

Anyways! Back to the fire.

So my friend happens to call me on her phone right after the whole mess really started gaining some attention and the funny thing is that she just started working there this summer! Of course, I feel bad that this has to happen to her, but at the same time I'm laughing inside because it just happens to be her luck that the new job that she grabbed is now ummm.....burned to the ground, char-broiled, and all that good stuff.

I wonder what she's going to do now???

No comments: