Sunday, June 20, 2004

Father's Day

What a joyous and momentus day! Ok, not really but it's great when you can sleep in until 4:00 pm :) I guess it was my fault for not sleeping until 4:30 am this morning. Couldn't help it, had fun at my friend Kyle's little gathering.

Well, I'm already set for Father's Day. I feel kinda bad that the only thing I have for my father is a Father's Day card. Considering that I'm a college student and am broke because of it, hopefully I won't be ragged on too bad because of lack of money. I would have really liked to have given my father a digital camera since he would like to get one, but I don't quite have enough money for it. Even if I did, I would then be flat broke again and that isn't fun.

So much for the "joyous and mementus" day.

Pvt. Donut

No comments: