Saturday, September 06, 2008

Anew about everything.

So it struck me like a bolt of lightning (sorry for the cliche-ness). 


I had an idea for another project...but this one has a more personal attachment than most. I'm not really sure why, but I feel like this could be something pretty big. Much bigger than anything else I can imagine. I'm willing to put forth a lot of effort into the project, not to mention maybe hiring some help. I've thought about turning this idea into my first complete graphic novel. Now as far as if this will ever complete itself, who knows. All I know is that this could be an actual idea that can stick around for a while....

Besides, the fun has already started. I've already shown some of my excitement on my Facebook page to share with others. I have a feeling it's going to freak some people out. Oh boy, if they only knew the grand scheme of things to come! xD 

I'm beginning to become really excited about it...even though it is 3:30am and I should actually be sleeping because I have to report to work for a pointless morning meeting @ 7:00am, yuck. 

More details as they come...

No comments: