Thursday, July 01, 2004

A Sense of Identity

As the last couple of days have past, I feel more at ease of the person that I am and will be for the rest of my life. The jealousy's and would-could-should have's gone because I am at ease with myself and believe that I have found another part of myself in this quest which we call life.

Each day since Monday has been a continuous increase in my spirits as my confidence in who I am becomes higher and I reach a sense of identity and self that I feel the weight from my shoulders has been taken off. Especially when it comes to relationships. I have come to terms that running after love is just a setup for disappointment and despair as you see the ones that you have feelings for are with other people. Although it seems like a loss, which it essentially is, I believe that it has let me realize that I should embrace the time of now, instead of wasting my time in what should-could-would have been. I want those that I care for to find their path in life and discover their life while I discover mine.

Who will be the one? I don't know, but I'm sure that we will find each other sometime in our lifetimes.

These are the times in which we must make a choice in who we will become for the rest of our lives.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

As a side note, my quest for serving supremacy continues as I was stood up by a friend of mine who said was going to bring a radar gun to test my serve speed in tennis. I am going to guess my fastest serve speed to be around 120 mph.

More updates to come.........

No comments: